It's okay tho. I'm managing. Just a bit scared about Science - I've dropped from an A to a D in the last year. I'm doing well tho - making study notes. I've already covered 4 out of 10 chapters, in a few hours of today, and I have the whole of tomorrow to study.
Okay, I know it's going to sound lame, but X is one of the reason's I've been studying. For science, at least. He always asks me to help him with it, and I sort of promised him notes last time I helped him. So I'm hoping I can get him here....
Just so I can do nothing and feel bad about it. Sigh. Oh well.
Something interesting happened today though. I played Tomb Raider, and I was thinking about this guy (another author from nifty) who lives in Britain, who I met a while back, who got me interested in the game, and then late, on Facebook, he started chatting with me.
Well - tried to start chatting with me. I just missed him. I was looking at other stuff at the time.
Anyway, that was just a fun coincidence.
As for my plans for the near future.... they no longer involve studying in Australia. Luckily, they still involve Australia. So, basically, they no longer involve studying (YAY) For now, anyway.
I'm going to stay with my cousins in Sydney (or jut outside of it, not too sure where - I have very little interest in geography) On a holiday visa, which is kind of crap, because it's only 3 months, but still - I get to travel, plus, now that I'm not studying anymore, I can go there solely for the purpose of having fun.
Okay, and I'm off to bed, so I can be ready for my exam, and for seeing X again. Not seeing him for so long (because of spread out the exams are), and then seeing him come toward me today and smiling just made me feel.... AH! Frustrated and happy and goofy and confused all at the same time.
But anyway.... bed.
OB:
Spelling/Grammar/Clarity.
No comments:
Post a Comment