At least I don't have to go to class. Plus, it's only temporary, the money's good, the work is easy, and it's amusing to think of my teachers as "co-workers" now.
And, I'm busy organizing my Australian VISA. It's rough - so much to fill in. And my hand writing sucks.... so that's going to be..... interesting. Hopefully it all goes well.
Things with X... well... I dunno. We went to movies yesterday. It was cool. Oh, and he's moved very far away from me (he used to be just down the road) so that sucks. We were almost late for the movie because he got stuck in traffic with other friends.
We were supposed to go to another movie today - one that he wanted to see. But we didn't, for some reason. He sent me a text message to cancel. He was supposed to stay over at my house tonight too - guess that's not happening.
It sucks.
Seeing him, and hanging out with him makes me amazingly happy. But when he goes away.... I feel so sad. It really depresses me that nothing can ever happen between us. I just wish it could.... you know, I'm harbouring a secret hope that he'll turn out to have been gay all along.
But I accept the reality that that's incredibly unlikely.
And I want to tell him I'm gay, but I don't know. It might ruin a good thing. I mean, he is such an awesome friend. I'd hate to weird him out and drive him off. Also, I'm going out of the country anyway - we may end up drifting apart and losing contact. Is it really worth all the drama then? If we do stay friends - then maybe I'll just tell him later. But if we don't, I don't see why there's a point in telling him something that will most likely drive him away anyway.
Oh well.
Also, I might as well throw in opinions of movies while I'm here. Okay, I'll start with Avatar - the movie we were supposed to see today, which I went to see with someone else.
It's really cool. I really enjoyed watching it in 3D. The story line is good, if not that original - I mean, forces of nature rising against the cold, emotionless and unaesthetic forces of destruction.
I mean, Warcraft 3, Fern Gully, things like that... all had a very similar plot. But the graphics were excellent. And those Na'vi were so cool. All in all, I loved it.
Next, 2012, which is what we saw yesterday. SHITTEST. MOVIE. EVER!!! It sucked so badly. I mean, that whole thing with the mom and the stepdad, where he says "Something's tearing us apart" and the earth splits beneath him.
And at the end... When that author guy is trying to unjam that thing in the hydraulics, and the camera feed goes out, and that IDIOT in the control room cries out "WE'RE DOOMED!" I mean, seriously, how ridiculous is that - They can't see the guy who's trying to save them, so..... they must be doomed.
And then, when he doesn't come back up, they all get really sad and it's a huge tragedy.... even though about 6 BILLION other people have died.... no, one sad little washed up author dying is a real tragedy.... barf. I can't believe I actually paid money to see that.
OB:
OB:
Spelling/Grammar/Clarity and word choice. Also, one day I'll write a lengthy treatise on just how awful that 2012 movie was, because I stand by YB in this!
No comments:
Post a Comment