Monday, February 1, 2010

On my way

So, things have been intense. I've bought my air ticket with Quantas airlines. It's direct to Australia - the stopover's in Perth, and then off to Sydney. I wanted to stop over in China or Malaysia, which were options, but this was cheaper, and I'm kind of running out of money at this point. 

 I also have to organise my Visa. And the guy at the visa agency is being an incompetent MORON!!! But I'll sort that all out tomorrow. 

 So anyway, I've got a job now, for the time I'm in Joburg. It's at a Kumon center, just around the road. It's like this weird Japanese school system that's supposed to help children improve their Maths and English. I think it's bullshit,but they pay me well, so I don't voice my opinions. 

And I've been on the internet dating sites a lot. I don't know why. Guess I'm feeling lonely. Or whatever. But I'm only here in Joburg for about a month before I set off to Aus, so it's kinda stupid to go looking for someone now, because I don't really want a cheap hookup. And I really don't want a boyfriend, anyway, not this year. 

And I've been watching a lot of TV, during my free time. 30 Rock is AWESOME. Love Tina Fey - she's so funny. And I've also been watching Weeds - very good show. Although I miss the cute gay guy that was cut out after about the 1st episode. He was kinda cute. 

Anyway, that's probably all for now. ... Yup, that's definitely all for now.

OB:
Spelling/Grammar/Clarity

No comments:

Post a Comment