Okay, my stories, I should have a new chapter out in each one within the week, so that's good, right? I'm running out of things to do with my day.
Although, My sister and her BF are in town, and they're very active and always happy to have me around. They took me out for New Years - we all went and partied on beachfront, where there are a whole bunch of clubs, and then we walked home, because our house is very close. Although, it doesn't seem that close when you have to stumble the whole way drunk, but oh well.
As far as X goes... Haven't seen him. He was supposed to come to my house on the... 29th, or something, but my phone battery died, and he couldn't reach me, so like a little quitter, he gave up. He was doing something with other friends the day after, when I phoned him.
He was somewhere far away, so yeah... Don't know when I'm seeing him again - he'll have to call me. It should be before the 15th - when we're going to see each other anyway, but who knows. Not sure I'm over him.
Some guy phoned me on New Years to wish me, but I didn't recognise the number, so I can't be sure if it was him. I like to think it was him... :D
I'm busy organising my VISA for my trip to Aus. So many forms, so little energy. Plus, I'm planning on going to America afterwards, and I may not be able to wait till I'm in Aus to organise that - I may have to do it now. Sigh.
I don't think I want to be back in my country this year - especially not in June/July, while the world cup is on. Aside from not being a huge fan of soccer, I'm just fearing what will happen when the copious amounts of tourists flood the inadequate infrastructure we have in place - it will be impossible to do simple things like drive anywhere or make a phone call.
OB:
Spelling/Grammar/Clarity. FIFA was fine. YB was such an anti-sports drama queen.
Never mind about the full and varied thing. I ran out of steam
ReplyDeleteHey, I'm much like you, never update my blog except to tell anybody out there sorry for not updating. I just started reading your story Perfection is Overrated, on the second chapter and liking it.
ReplyDelete